Sunday, January 15, 2012

a fresh blog

When I first started this blog, my attempt was to share my voyages and experiences with my friends and family who are scattered all over the world... Facebook has now taken care of that for me and as such, I haven't used this blog in almost two years.

From a fresh perspective, I have decided to change the reasoning of this blog to be about how disrespectful we have all became, myself included. I am a pretty standard human being. I have a middle income position at my work with a sub-standard income, I have a cat, a fiance and a baby on the way.

My first point of disrespect is that some people are so lazy or consumed in their own lives that they cannot shovel the sidewalks on their property. It is everyone's civil duty to keep the sidewalks clean and if you are not able, then you should have someone hired who can do so. I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan where we quite frequently get snow and people should be able to walk by your home without hitting pavement. Particularly small children and women who are six months pregnant.

Clean your sidewalks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment